Our customers' are at the very heart of our business – we aim to provide world-class support and deliver 100% customer satisfaction 24/7 365 days a year. For us it's about bringing global industry expertise at a local level and giving our customers the assurance that wherever they are in the world, we are there and ready to support their needs.
- State of the Art World Parts Centre shipping 30,000+ lines per week
- 15 regional parts warehouses providing 24/7 global support 365 days a year
- Integrated service and maintenance asset care packages to maximise uptime and machine performance
- JCB Livelink telematics that enables complete machine management and security
- Unique customer experience hub that utilises JCB Livelink to monitor our customer machines
- 750 dealers, spanning 120 countries across five continents with over 2,000 dealer depots,
- 95% parts availability with over 240,000 managed parts
- Experienced and fully trained JCB technicians at throughout our dealer network
- Fully equipped service vans that provide onsite support wherever, whenever
In every corner of the world you'll find a JCB machine. JCB is one of the world's top three manufacturers of construction equipment. We employ around 12,000 people on four continents and sell our products in 150 countries through 2,000 dealer depot locations.
Throughout our 68 year history, we have always invested heavily in research and development, keeping JCB at the cutting edge of innovation.
Today, JCB has some of the finest engineering facilities across the globe, produces a range of over 300 machines and maintains a reputation for unrivalled customer service.
JCB, a truly world-class and still family owned company.